All SportsEdge® track drain systems are developed after extensive market research with athletic directors, owners, and designers. The results have led us to new generation drainage systems and designs that consider the athlete’s safety, aesthetics, and shrinking budgets.
The next generation in drainage design for synthetic turf fields and tracks.
- Ideal for challenging site conditions
- Completely self-contained, engineered drainage envelope
- Reduce time to project completion
- Handles any storm water event
- Guaranteed performance every time, under any conditions
Versatile and economical; easy installation, and an unmatched finished appearance.
Superior strength, chemical resistance, and durability.
- Polymer Concrete Construction
- Multi-Environmental Versatility
- Galvanized Steel Grate; Slotted or Perforated
- Polypropylene ADA Grate
- Ductile Iron Grate
A functional and attractive method for draining, bordering, and anchoring synthetic surfaces.
- Interchangeable Grating
- “L” Trim Edging
- Minimal Elevation
- Eliminates Visual Distractions and Tripping Hazards
The standard for pre-engineered Trench Drains.
- Precision and Accuracy Assured
- Excellent Hydraulic Efficiency
- Design Flexibility
- Ease of Installation
Precision engineering, low cost, easy installation.
- Standard and Custom Design
- Lowers Labor and Installation Costs
- Environmentally Sound
- Low Maintenance