FlexEdge™ Rubber Track Curb is designed to replace the traditional aluminum curb often required for NCAA facilities. Aluminum curbs are typically 20′ in length. For around the D-zone, parts must be factory formed to meet whatever radius the track is built to. They can be cumbersome to handle and store. Our 8′ lengths mean easier handling and storage. And because they are made of FlexEdge rubber, they easily conform to the track radius. Integral drainage arches allow the stormwater an easy and direct path to the track drain. FlexEdge Track Curb is durable, economical, aesthetically pleasing, and a LEED® friendly product that’s made of 90% post-consumer waste.
Benefits of FlexEdge Rubber Track Curbs
- 8′ lengths mean easier handling and storage.
- Easily conform to the track radius. No more “pre-radiused” aluminum curbs in 20′ lengths.
- Durable rubber product is not subject to being out of shape, or being damaged in shipping.
- Drains well with the open design.
Rubber Track Curb Downloads
- FlexEdge Products Brochure
- Rubber Track Curb CAD Drawings, Details and Specifications